Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nick Jonas and The Administration PREMIERE

Nick Jonas premiered his new music video "Who I am" this week, and you'll certainly notice that his brothers are not in it. That is because this is Nick's independent project & band debut.

Retro music lovers will notice that Nick Jonas is preforming with familiar faces, his band, The Administration, is Prince’s New Power Generation band which formed in 1991. NPG preformed with pop sensation Prince on his albums and his tour.

Nick says the Jonas Brothers - who have been hugely popular, particularly among pre-teen girls, from 2007 on - are still very much together.

"It’s not that I thought it couldn't be done by the Jonas Brothers," he says. "It was just about me branching out, and showing people who I am as an artist and a musician. I think all of us have individual dreams and ambitions, along with dreams as a group."

As for the Jonas Brothers, they will tape more episodes of their Disney Channel show "JONAS" when Nick is done his small tour and, possibly, tour later this year. Nick said their probably won’t be a new Jonas Brothers album until next year.

Nick Jonas and The Administration release their debut album "Who I am" on Feb. 2, 2010. Watch the "Who I am" music video below.

0 comments: