Friday, May 14, 2010

Heidi Montag Calls the Cops on Mom

Its looks like more drama is going down in those Hollywood Hills.  Yesterday afternoon reality tv star Heidi Montag-Pratt, from MTV's "The Hills", called the cops on her mother Darlene Egelhoff who showed up to her daughters home.

"My mom showed up unannounced to my house when she knows I have no interest in seeing or talking with her," Montag, 23, told PEOPLE. "She tore my heart out on national television. She is just trying to create drama in my life."

As most of you know who watch The Hills, earlier at the beginning of the season Montag returned home to Colorado to show off her new body after undergoing 10 plastic surgeries in one day. Her mom's reaction drove the reality star to tears and prompted her husband, Spencer Pratt, to declare on Tuesday's episode, that Egelhoff "decided to rape my wife emotionally."

According to CNN, Los Angeles police have confirmed that Egelhoff came to her daughter's house on Thursday and was turned away. 

"Officers arrived on the scene and advised the mother that since her daughter is an adult, she doesn't have to speak to [the mom] if she doesn't want to," Los Angeles Police Department Sgt. Leffew told PEOPLE. "The mother said 'fine, no problem' and left. There were no citations or arrests."

And Montag also stated to People Magazine, "I made it very clear that I want nothing to do with her in my life right now."

Montag continued, "I'm sick to my stomach she would even do something like this. She needs to stay away from me. I'm planning on getting a restraining order against her."

Sources say Darlene showed up at her daughter's home cause she was concerned for her daughter's life and the decisions she was making.  MTV has claimed to have the dispute on camera, so I guess we can see it all go down with in weeks.

0 comments: