Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shania Announces Two-Year Show in Las Vegas...


We were right!!!!  Shania Twain just announced at a press conference in Nashville that she will be headlining a two-year show at Caesars Palace Colisseum in Las Vegas.  The show, You're Still the One, will begin Dec. 1, 2012

Shania will have 120 shows over her two years residency at the Colosseum and tickets will range between $55 - $250 USD.  And tickets for the first 10 shows will go on-sale Sunday June 19, 2011 @ 10am. PST via Ticketmaster or on her website.  You can buy her tickets here at Ticketmaster or ShaniaInVegas or by calling 1-800-745-3000.

“I'm beyond excited,” Twain said during the news conference.

“I feel like I'm on the top of the world. Honestly, I feel like I've climbed a very giant mountain and I'm just standing right on top with my arms open wide. This is really beautiful, really lovely, I'm very excited today.”

In regards to the show.  “I’m going to go nuts, creatively. The same way I would go about writing a song. Just no boundaries, and no perimeters. I look forward to that.”

Shania also said she has plans to record a new album and begin the process this summer, but “isn’t putting pressure” on herself to complete one by a certain date.  So there maybe a new album before her show starts in Las Vegas.. Now that's exciting!

If you missed my last post, Shania will be releasing a new single "Today is Your Day" this Sunday June 12 via iTunes, right after her final episode "Why Not? with Shania Twain" on OWN.  The single will then be released to radio as well.

See you in Vegas Shania.. will you be travelling to Las Vegas to see Shania's show?

Watch the press conference below..


Shania Twain Announcing her Las Vegas Shows
at Nashville Press Conference

0 comments: