Thursday, June 30, 2011

Britney Spears Is Back! "I Wanna Go" Video Premiere


WOW Britney Spears is smoking lately with her new physique.. check out her latest music video and hip-moving dance floor hit "I Wanna Go" which was directed by Chris Marrs Piliero.

In the video, Britney battles the paparazzi once more where she discovers that they are evil cyborgs of some sort.  Guest starring in this video is "Weeds" and "Half Baked" star Guillermo Diaz, who becomes her companion who helps Britney flee the paparazzi parasites.

Despite the upbeat mood of the video, one has to wonder is Britney hinting with her lyrics that she wants to leave her career?  I guess we'll just have to see!

Until then..watch the music video below.. do you think Britney is defiantly making a come back?  I know for certain.. she looks damn fine!

"I Wanna Go" - Britney Spears

0 comments: