Monday, July 18, 2011

Katy Perry Goes Undercover to Enjoy the Calgary Stampede...


On Saturday July 16th, Katy Perry went undercover with a blond wig to take in the "Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth", the Calgary Stampede.  Katy attended the Rodeo, she roamed the midway, and even stuffed her face with all the junk food on the grounds. 

"I'll be lucky if I fit into my costumes tomorrow. Expecting my back fat to fully get caught in the zipper at some point #beachedwhale."  Katy humorously tweeted.

Hey you could of been rubbing elbows with the California Girl and didn't even know it.

So Katy is it true blonds have more fun?

Check out the captions Katy added to her pictures below..


"eatin' corn on the cobb hangin with my adopted son, The Biebs"

 "The #Californiadreamstour goes COUNTRY"

"Today I went to the worlds biggest rodeo, Calgary's Stampede! Yes, that's a turkey leg."

0 comments: